21325 Superior Street, Los Angeles, CA, USTO ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Corporate Office in Chatsworth, CA.
Why join Noble House? Since 1992, Noble House Home Furnishings has offered its customers quality furniture options and designs. From indoor furnishings for any and every room in a home to large outdoor sofa sets, we continuously update our broad range of products, designing more than 100 new items and styles, both classic and on-trend, on a monthly basis. We can fulfill and ship up to thousands of orders daily. Our business consumers include major box stores like Walmart, Costco and online business customers like Amazon, Wayfair and Overstock. We offer several brands, including Christopher Knight Home, and we’ve recently launched our own retail store, GDF Studio. Noble House keeps ahead of the trends and market, making us a dominant force in the furniture industry.
At Noble House, we are a diverse and global workplace, with employees representing several different nationalities, and we source and build our furniture from both around the world and the United States. While we have been around for 25+ years, we continue to grow at a dynamic pace, and we are looking for talented individuals like you to join our team.
This person will operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to his or her assigned account(s). The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and ambitious individual looking to be a part of a dynamic and collaborative team.
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE INVOLVE?
- Drive sales through various online platforms, dependent upon assigned channels
- Create and execute promotions to increase product visibility
- consistent reporting on sales analytics and metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities with managed accounts maintaining a competitive advantage with content, product, pricing, promos, and reviews
- Sales Operations
- Identifying opportunities to increase sales
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to channel needs and objectives to grow sales and meet margin requirements
- Implement and execute strategic plan for leveraging the e-commerce marketplace to grow the business, focusing on sales trends, promotional opportunities, and marketing activities
- track weekly performance metrics and implement strategy to prove sales from both channel and SKU level
- Collaborate with Marketing and Merchandising teams to create compelling online product listings, advertisements and promotions
- The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE?
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years in successful track record in business development/e-commerce sales preferred.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms.
- Must be self-motivated
- Proficient with MS Office (Advanced Excel required).
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and in a team environment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Team-Oriented Culture – We have a diverse workplace of talented people – sales/marketing, merchandising, e-commerce, retail, and general administrators – who partner to make Noble House a unique and engaging place to work.
Employee Benefits – including paid-time-off, medical plans, dental, vision, 401k, and profit-sharing.
Noble House Perks – Employee discounts on Noble House products, monthly lunches, fitness and mindfulness app subscriptions, free employee counseling and other discounts.
Job Type: Full-time
All employees of the corporate office are expected to be at least partially vaccinated.