21325 Superior Street, Los Angeles, CA, US
We are looking for an Analyst to join our Corporate Office in Chatsworth, CA.
Why join Noble House? Since 1992, Noble House Home Furnishings has offered its customers quality furniture options and designs. From indoor furnishings for any and every room in a home to large outdoor sofa sets, we continuously update our broad range of products, designing more than 100 new items and styles, both classic and on-trend, on a monthly basis. We can fulfill and ship up to thousands of orders daily. Our business consumers include major box stores like Walmart, Costco and online business customers like Amazon, Wayfair and Overstock. We offer several brands, including Christopher Knight Home, and we’ve recently launched our own retail store, GDFStudio.com. Noble House keeps ahead of the trends and market, making us a dominant force in the furniture industry.
At Noble House, we are a diverse and global workplace, with employees representing several different nationalities and we source and build our furniture from both around the world and the United States. While we have been around for 25+ years, we continue to grow at a dynamic pace, and we are looking for talented individuals like you to join our team.
Job Summary: The Noble House Analyst (Inventory) is responsible for thinking critically, be self-motivated, and process-driven. The most important factors to the success of this role is a willingness-to-learn mentality, hard work, and persistence.
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE INVOLVE?
- Prepare weekly reports on sales trend, sales anomalies, and margin expectations.
- Conduct frequent data migration, manipulation, merging of large, complex data sets from a variety of sources.
- Assist the e-commerce team in executing Promotional strategies (including PPC Mgmt., SKU level promotions, etc.).
- Participate in the daily sales briefing, assist with, and design sales strategies.
- Develop and generate ad hoc analysis as required.
- Other project deliverables and duties as assigned by Sr. Analyst and/or executive leadership team.
- The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description required from this position. This is not a complete list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
- Other duties as assigned by department supervisor, manager, and/or executive management.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE?
- Highly analytical and quantitative, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with highly motivated team members.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Highly motivated and self-starter.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated strong sense of integrity
- Excellent leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Equipment Knowledge:
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook); intermediate-level Excel, in particular
- Proficient computer skills
- Generally, requires minimum of 2 years [function/industry] or related experience in an e-commerce and/or fulfillment/distribution environment and/or similar analytical role
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual in Mandarin is a big plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year accredited college or university, preferably in STEM majors, such as applied mathematics, statistics, equivalent in quantitative sciences or economics.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing in this position, the employee may be required to:
- Frequently see periods of prolonged sitting and repetitive motions due to use of computer equipment and telephones.
- Occasionally lift and/or carry up to 20 lbs.
- Occasionally stand, walk, squat, kneel, twist at the waist, use hands for fine manipulation, pushing & pulling, reaching above and below shoulder level
- Occasionally climb stairs to reach second-floor office locations
- Work performed indoors in an office facility with temperatures subject to normal environmental conditions.
- Certain office locations are adjacent to warehouse facility spaces with temperatures subject to normal environmental conditions.
- Noise level of the office environment is low.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Team-Oriented Culture – We have a diverse workplace of talented people – sales/marketing, merchandising, e-commerce, retail, and general administrators – who partner to make Noble House a unique and engaging place to work.
Employee Benefits – including paid time off, medical plans, dental, vision, 401k, profit-sharing, physical and mental health resources and reimbursements.
Noble House Perks – Employee discounts on Noble House products, monthly lunches, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
All employees of the Corporate office are expected to be at least partially vaccinated for COVID-19. PPE is also available.