21325 Superior St
Job Summary: Reporting to the ECommerce Manager, the Amazon PPC Specialist will be responsible for strategizing, organizing, and executing the Amazon PPC accounts. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in PPC best practices and experience managing campaigns. This individual will collaborate with members of a greater Amazon team, focusing specifically on the marketing portion of the account.
- Manage Amazon-Sponsored Products, Brands, Display, AMS, and Amazon DSP
- Manage all paid advertising while optimizing PPC presence
- Maintain healthy ACOS and ROAS within a set channel budget
- Work with agencies to develop, manage, and optimize DSP and re-targeting
- Develop and maintain KPI reporting
- Optimize and create keyword targets, banners, and other ads
- Other duties as assigned by the Amazon Sr. Account Manager, EComm Manager, and/or General Manager Sales & Marketing
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description required from this position. This is not a complete list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Self-starter individual with strategic thinking
- Demonstrated strong sense of integrity
- Excellent leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook); intermediate-level Excel, in particular for data manipulation and analytics.
- Proficient computer skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- BA/BS in Marketing or Business or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1+ years of Amazon specific experience in channel management and/or marketing\
- Generally requires minimum of 2 years’ experience in Amazon-Sponsored Products, Brands, Display, AMS, and Amazon DSP
- Prior experience in Home Furnishings, Consumer Goods, and/or ECommerce Retail industries strongly preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing in this position, the employee may be required to:
- Frequently see periods of prolonged sitting and repetitive motions due to use of computer equipment and telephones.
- Occasionally lift and/or carry up to 25 lbs.
- Occasionally stand, walk, squat, kneel, twist at the waist, use hands for fine manipulation, pushing & pulling, reaching above and below shoulder level
- Occasionally climb stairs to reach second-floor office locations
- Occasionally travel by airplane and/or automobile to U.S. domestic destinations
- Work performed indoors in an office facility with temperatures subject to normal environmental conditions.
- Certain office locations are adjacent to warehouse facility spaces with temperatures subject to normal environmental conditions.
- Noise level of the office environment is low.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided.