Los Angeles, CA, US
We are looking for an E-Commerce Operations Specialist to join our Corporate Office in Chatsworth, CA.
Why join Noble House? Since 1992, Noble House Home Furnishings has offered its customers quality furniture options and designs. From indoor furnishings for any and every room in a home to large outdoor sofa sets, we continuously update our broad range of products, designing more than 100 new items and styles, both classic and on-trend, on a monthly basis. We can fulfill and ship up to thousands of orders daily. Our business consumers include major box stores like Walmart, Costco and online business customers like Amazon, Wayfair, and Overstock. We offer several brands, including Christopher Knight Home, and we’ve recently launched our own retail store, GDF Studio. Noble House keeps ahead of the trends and market, making us a dominant force in the furniture industry.
At Noble House, we are a diverse and global workplace, with employees representing several different nationalities, and we source and build our furniture from both around the world and the United States. While we have been around for 25+ years, we continue to grow at a dynamic pace, and we are looking for talented individuals like you to join our team.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated E-Commerce Operations Specialist to join our growing company. We are looking for someone who can look at the big picture and develop scalable solutions to solve problems. The right individual will be highly organized, and be able to work at a fast pace.
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE INVOLVE?
- Manage E-commerce channel performance metrics
- Perform day to day task revolving around e-commerce operations including daily communication within cross-departmental and also external parties (Channels Ops team)
- Review vendor documentation for accuracy and communication/follow-up on discrepancies.
- Develop and adhere to established KPIs
- Evaluate operations procedures and processes to recommend strategies
- Compare processes with industry standards and best practices
- Prepare detailed reports of workflow research and improvements
- Develop workflows to streamline processes.
- Conduct meetings with channel operations to discuss any operational issues, initiative and fulfillment performance
- Review and manage shipping lead time and delivery time performance and work with respective team Internal and External (Channel Ops and FedEx/UPS)
- Delivery performance issue – gather data and analyze data, communicate with carriers such as FedEx, UPS, and LTL carriers as well as with channel Ops
- Conduct recurring/ad hoc processes with 3PL
- Assist with new account set up the groundwork of ensuring drop-ship guidelines are in place
- Assist with warehouse operations matters and act as the middle person for communication with the warehouse in understanding the issue and communication with other teams (Asia fulfillment team, logistics home delivery team, customer service team) in root cause finding and resolution
- Daily communication with various internal teams (fulfillment, customer service, warehouse, logistics, finance, e-commerce, technology, merchandising, analytics)
- Review any order processing issues
- Assist with customer service operations matters working closely with Customer Service manager and leads in process streamlining and alignment
- Assist in process improvement and documentation across the organization
- a company-wide customer feedback loop
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field (an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered).
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Goal-oriented, detail-oriented, and organized team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interaction with all levels of management.
- Software expertise with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Advanced MS Excel user.
- Comfortable with the team and individual environments
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Team-Oriented Culture – We have a diverse workplace of talented people – sales/marketing, merchandising, e-commerce, retail, and general administrators – who partner to make Noble House a unique and engaging place to work.
Employee Benefits – including medical plans, dental, vision, and 401k.
Noble House Perks – Employee discounts on Noble House products, monthly lunches, etc.
8am – 5pm
Monday – Friday and Holidays